There are many benefits to working for ACCO Engineered Systems – including a friendly yet empowering work environment, training and development opportunities, and a unique company culture. We feel the excellence we deliver to our customers depends upon hiring and retaining the most talented people in our industry.
In addition, ACCO offers an exceptional benefit package, including:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage (Dependents Eligible)
- 401(k) retirement savings plans with company contribution
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Disability Income Protection Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance (Dependents Eligible)
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Account Plans (Health and Child Care)
- Employee and Beneficiary Assistance Plans
- AIRCO Credit Union
- Qualified paid time off (vacation and personal days)
- Sick and Life Events Leaves
- Paid holidays
- Educational opportunities
- Service Award Program
This is just a brief summary of the benefits offered at ACCO.